United Eastern Medical Services (UEMedical), an Abu Dhabi-based healthcare development and investment company, owns and operates a world-class integrated healthcare system with various specialized hospitals and clinics across the region. By partnering with a number of internationally renowned healthcare providers, UEMedical focuses on delivering advanced patient-centric quality care, education, research and innovation. UEMedical health system is JCI accredited, and home to many centers of excellence that are internationally accredited.
UEMedical’s health system employs over 1,200 healthcare professionals and includes:
- The pioneering Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children, where over 5,500 of Abu Dhabi’s babies are born annually
- HealthPlus Fertility in UAE and KSA – the largest fertility network in the region
- HealthPlus Network of Specialty Centers – Diabetes & Endocrinology Center and HealthPlus Family Health Centers
- Moorfields Eye Hospital Abu Dhabi in partnership with London-based specialist Moorfields NHS Foundation Trust
- Al Meswak Dental Clinics – the largest dental and dermatology network in Saudi Arabia